- To embody the values of youth and our reality in the community.
- Building character and reinforcing Islamic values.
- Emphasizing citizenship and community service.
- Developing leadership skills through activity planning.
- Creating a desirable social Islamic environment
- UIC Youth is a group of the Utah Islamic Center managed by the youth, for the youth. We have many activities conducted on a weekly and monthly basis, which are targeted toward various age groups.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get involved in UIC Youth Groups?
- You can reach out to UIC Youth Contacts